Fatal Kiss

Fifteen year old Christina Deforges died Wednesday, November 23rd in a Quebec hospital of respiratory failure.

Christina went into anaphylactic shock after kissing her boyfriend on Sunday, November 20. Christina was highly allergic to peanuts and her boyfriend had recently eaten peanut butter. She was given an injection of adrenaline immediately, as is standard procedure with a highly allergic person when exposed to the allergen, but it apparently wasn’t enough.

About 100 people die of food allergies every year in the United States.

We pray for her family and especially the boyfriend who must be feeling awful right now.

New York Post Story
Edmonton Sun Story
Montreal Gazette Allergies

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
mm-5
Featured Links

TagVillage.com
Free Global Shipping!
Affiliate Banner