Here, in no particular order, are my wishes for 2005 including, but are not limited to (as I shall surely think of more), the following:
- The Iraqi election on January 30th goes off, if not without a hitch, at least with minimal problems.
- The Palestinian election is free, fair and valid.
- Annan and the rest of upper management at the U.N. realize that they have no credibility and resign.
- The clean up from the Tsunami is completed as quickly as possible to reduce the inevitable further losses due to disease.
- After the successful Iraqi election, Osama turns himself in.
- I find a job (preferably one I can do from home), or get myself some clients.
- Get a nice, new, highly powered laptop with lots of RAM, a big hard drive, a DVD/CD burner and loaded with software.
- Moonbats from both sides wake up and move a little more to center.
Add your own to the comments.